Arrival in Berlin.
Thursday, 3 July 08
• Welcome and introduction: Tk Formazione presented a summary of all activities carried out during the 2 years of the project (2006/2008) focusing on all results/outcomes produced.
• Tk Formazione presented the general structure of the final Guidelines of the FEMALE project defined during the last meeting in Turku.
• Presentation of national results according to the reporting form - feedback from all partners on the project activities since the last meeting: partners presented the main results achieved in their country related to the topics defined during our last meeting in Finland.
• Analysis of project final results.
• Elaboration and validation of the final project Handbook: we worked on the common part of the final Handbook and validated it.
• Inputs for the Final Reports for NAs: we worked on the common section of the Final Report to submit to our NAs by the deadline of the 30th September 08.
Friday, 4 July 08
• Final outcomes definition: we collected all information from each partner to complete our final Handbook.
• Implementation of the FEMALE web site and leaflet definition in 6 languages. We worked in different work groups: each partner translated the leaflet in its national language.
• Conclusion: definition of our final activities.